Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Nitrous Switch-Ya

well this car is absolutly pristine. Only 3600 miles. Looks garage kept to me. Not one oz of oxidation. It is the bomb....

You really think that someone would put a nitrous switch there ...Well, as a chemist I have learned people will do so really strange things...anything is possible...strange place to put a nitrous switch.....OK I have heard stranger....Maybe I will put one there....I think I could whip up some extra powerful nitrous rather easily....maybe come up with something even better....OK you have given me something to work on...

Except for that covered up hole. And it Kicks....way more powerful than that 2001 TA WS6 I had in TX-and that one was loaded....100% custom-The owner of Shipley's Donuts in Bryan, TX had it 2 weeks 2100 miles and his wife made him trade it in for a Yukon (5 kids). At the time I traded in my Camaro (6 cyl pea-shooter) and put 3K down got that honey for 14K....but it was black...never ever never ever never never never again a black car...paint begins to look terrible esp in TX....

The paint job on that black TA really suffered....and all that crap falling off all those trucks at 90 mph....took its toll ...In fact ,in my whole life I never had to replace so many windshilds, tires, had dents pulled from hail damage... I drove that brand new Camaro off the lot..parked it and had $400.00 in hail damage to the hood within 1 hour of ownership), not to mention the brand new Buick I brought in there from Chicago - lost in a flash flood (7 feet of disgusting muddy water) right in front of the TAMU cyclotron.....IT IS A HARD LIFE FOR A CAR IN TEXAS....ROTFLMFAO.....

This 2002 TA, I love it ....I love this car...I love it in white...beautiful, just stunning...even has auto ignition. So now I have a new hobby. I am going to customize this car. I have found one or two sites that look promising-where I can start customizing it. So if you know of any places I can go and look for stuff for this baby let me know..... And you see I really need a hobby...now that none of my co-workers will talk to me (lucky me-Woo Hoo) I have 100% peace and quiet and I can focus on searching the web for stuff for my new TA...Oh the Joys Of Owning This Car.... WOO HOO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

No comments:

Post a Comment