Sunday, March 21, 2010

Regional supplier

I am a quick learner with a certain degree of integrative abilities including honesty, reliability,
hardworking spirits, responsibility, cheap straightenerscheap straighteners

self-confidence, courage, teamwork spirits, adequate energy and initiative. In addition to this, it makes me easily to get along with others because of an outgoing and easygoing personality type I possess, while sometimes I am a bit impulsive due to my impatience, which probably is my biggest and worst demerit.First and foremost, I want to be an advanced network engineer. About 10 years working experience in Multinational company as process manager,Regional supplier quality manager. Excellent communication chi hair straightener ,project management skills. Good technical background for SMT process and equipment,chi pink dazzle Mechanical assembly,die casting ,plastic injection,plaiting,stamping process.ICT test,PPAP,FAIchi pink dazzle
process. Green belt certificated.chi hair straightener Ever award by Lucent SCN president for my good performance on quality driving and process improvementSupplier quality manager,quality manager,engineering mananger

No comments:

Post a Comment